It’s no surprise that postpartum exercise often feels like a catch-22. Of course you want to look and feel great, but you are likely exhausted and may even feel self-conscious. That said, it’s good to keep in mind the benefits of exercise after having a baby are two-fold: mental and physical.Continue reading Jumping Back Into Exercise After Having a Baby
- Giving Birth During Coronavirus: 6 Things to Know About Having a Baby During COVID-19
- How to Increase Breast Milk Supply: Chickpeas!
- Postpartum Ab Workout – The Next 5 Exercises
- 5 Postpartum Ab Exercises to Tighten Your Belly
- Breastfeeding and Travel: Make Your Trip a Positive Experience with These Vacation Nursing Tips