For all of those moms out there who feel like they are struggling with the post-baby “pooch”, or have been diagnosed with diastasis recti (separated abdominal muscles), it’s time to take control with these simple postpartum exercises. Besides feeling good about yourself, it’s important to properly strengthen your core with these postpartum ab exercises to avoid more issues down the road. Diastasis recti can lead to array of other issues, including lower back pain, fecal or urinary incontinence, pain or loss of sensation during intercourse, or even a hernia.Continue reading 5 Postpartum Ab Exercises to Tighten Your Belly
- Giving Birth During Coronavirus: 6 Things to Know About Having a Baby During COVID-19
- How to Increase Breast Milk Supply: Chickpeas!
- Postpartum Ab Workout – The Next 5 Exercises
- 5 Postpartum Ab Exercises to Tighten Your Belly
- Breastfeeding and Travel: Make Your Trip a Positive Experience with These Vacation Nursing Tips