The weeks before the arrival of a new baby is a time usually marked by great excitement and anticipation (and maybe some understandable anxiety). Due to the unfolding Coronavirus, expectant parents are likely facing even more uncertainty and anxiety over what to expect giving birth during pandemic. As parents ourselves, we sought to understand how labor, delivery and hospital stays during COVID-19 would compare to more normal times. Through information published by the CDC and March of Dimes and interviews with new moms, we broke apart the key pieces of information any new parent needs to know before heading to the hospital:Continue reading Giving Birth During Coronavirus: 6 Things to Know About Having a Baby During COVID-19
- Giving Birth During Coronavirus: 6 Things to Know About Having a Baby During COVID-19
- How to Increase Breast Milk Supply: Chickpeas!
- Postpartum Ab Workout – The Next 5 Exercises
- 5 Postpartum Ab Exercises to Tighten Your Belly
- Breastfeeding and Travel: Make Your Trip a Positive Experience with These Vacation Nursing Tips