It seems that lately we’ve been hearing a lot of our mom friends complaining about getting their kids to eat…well, eat healthfully. As moms of toddlers ourselves, we face this struggle on an everyday basis. Of course we want our kids to eat healthfully. But sometimes we just want our kids to eat something…ok, anything even, that qualifies as healthy. This can be a tall order in our households, because like all moms, we are constantly on the go. Most days, we need meals that meet the following busy mom criteria: (1) super quick, (2) totally delicious, and (3) contain nutritional value. So today we are focusing on baby and toddler approved meal ideas that you both will feel good about. They hit all three busy mom criteria, and added bonus…you’ll love them too! (let’s be serious, we moms need quick and healthy solutions too)Continue reading Baby and Toddler Approved Meal Ideas
- Giving Birth During Coronavirus: 6 Things to Know About Having a Baby During COVID-19
- How to Increase Breast Milk Supply: Chickpeas!
- Postpartum Ab Workout – The Next 5 Exercises
- 5 Postpartum Ab Exercises to Tighten Your Belly
- Breastfeeding and Travel: Make Your Trip a Positive Experience with These Vacation Nursing Tips